Key Stage 2 Maths Challenge Winner

March 19, 2015
Probability was the focus of our Maths Challenge this week. The challenge was to think of something that is nearly impossible. Our winner suggested that, "it is nearly impossible to hang on a crossbar with 1 hand for 10 minutes". However, we had some other excellent entries including, "It is nearly impossible to do absolutely nothing" and "It is nearly impossible to live to be over 100 years old". Well done to all who took part and congratulations to our winner.

"I was at swimming when it was assembly so I didn't know I'd won the Maths Challenge until someone came to our class with the prize. I thought, 'Did she really just say my name?'; I couldn't believe it! I was given a certificate and some sweets. I waited until I got home to eat the sweets. I shared them with my little brother: I'm very kind like that, very generous!"





Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive