Times Table Challenge Champion

November 06, 2018
In whole school assemblies, Mr Emes challenges some of our marvellous mathematicians to a quick-fire times table quiz. Children are given 30 seconds to answer as many times table questions as possible in front of the whole school. 6 x 7? 9 x 12? 8 x 4? When the pressure is on, it takes excellent knowledge and keen concentration to become a Times Table Challenge champion.

Our latest winner achieve 27 correct answers in 30 seconds; astonishing!

"I always had a dream of being really good at times tables. I'm a times tables coach so when other people get stuck they ask me for help. I want to be a pilot when I am older and that requires very good maths."

Congratulations to our latest Times Table Challenge champion.


Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive