Maths Challenge Winner

April 01, 2014
Congratulations to the winner of last week's Maths Challenge 'The answer is triangle what is the question?'. We had a wide variety of responses that displayed some excellent mathematical knowledge and taught us some interesting facts. Runners up were: 3 corners, 3 sides and is a square cut diagonally; what is one face of a pyramid; what is a 3 sided shape and an equilateral; which shape has angles that add up to 180 degrees; what tattoo has Ellie Goulding got? Well done to our Year 4 pupil who won a bag of sweets for her solution that displayed a brilliant understanding of how to plot coordinates (see below).

"I did the Maths Challenge because I knew it was going to be fun... and I wanted to win! I didn't think I actually would win and I feel proud that the teachers liked my idea."



Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive