Thank You from Mr Emes

July 24, 2019
Dear Parents and Pupils,

Thank you all so much for the wonderful gifts, touching cards and good wishes that you gave me on my retirement at the end of the summer term. The song the children sang to me at the end of the Year 6 leavers' assembly will stay in my memory for the rest of my life.

I feel very privileged to have had a career that I have thoroughly enjoyed and the last 16 years at Hacton has been very special. The school has made huge strides forward in this time in terms of numbers on roll and demand for places, the quality of teaching and learning, the achievement and attainment of pupils and, of course, its Ofsted status.

A brand new school has been built, which will ensure that Hacton pupils have outstanding facilities and resources to match the excellent teaching and learning for decades to come.

It is, however, the people who make Hacton such a special place; incredibly passionate and high calibre staff, a supportive Governing Body, fantastic parents and quite amazing children who are motivated to learn and achieve the very best they can in whatever they do.

Hacton Primary School will always have a very special place in my heart. I thank you for your unwavering support over many years and I wish each and every one of you a very happy, healthy and successful future.

Kindest regards,


Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive