Pupil Spotlight: Grade 2 Violin Piece

June 12, 2015
At Hacton, there are talented pupils around every corner. We caught one Year 4 pupil practising her Grade 2 Violin piece, Flop Eared Mule, and thought she sounded fantastic.

"I'm studying for my Grade 2 Violin exam. I've been playing for nearly two years and I try to practise for about an hour every day. During my exam practice the pianist said my playing was very good. That made me feel confident about my exam. Next week I'm doing a duet at the Queen's Theatre as part of the Havering Music School Summer Concert. I went to the Langton's Summer Concert last week and the orchestra sounded amazing. When I get older I really want to play in a big orchestra."

Good luck in your exam. With playing as good as this you are sure to pass with flying colours!

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive