Cake Competition Winner

June 26, 2015
A big thank you to everybody who entered our cake competition. All of your cakes were amazing. It was very difficult to decide which was our favourite but, after much deliberation, the competition winner was chosen.

Congratulations to our brilliant baker from year 2 who wins a family park ticket to Euro Disney Paris. Thank you to everybody who took part. Each entry received a wristband for this afternoon's Summer Fayre as a thank you.

Hacton PA

"My mum saw pigs at Marsh Farm and thought they might be good on a cake. I went round my auntie's house to make my cake. It took from after school until bedtime. My auntie only helped me put the cake in the oven - I did all the rest. It was a bit hard because I had to use a special sort of pen to draw the pigs' eyes. I was a bit sad because my mum said someone else might eat the cake... but I made an extra pig and I ate it!

"Everybody who made a cake stood up in assembly. I was surprised when my name was called out - I didn't think it was going to be me. I smiled because I was excited to be going to Disney with my little sister."






Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive