Gold Reading Superst★r

December 06, 2019
Congratulations to our first Gold Reading Superst★r. Reading 15 books by our three Year 5 focus authors by this time in the year takes real commitment. "We are very impressed by the dedication she has shown to reading", said Mrs Layzell (English Coordinator). "It was gratifying to hear that reading the books has been a pleasure, not a chore; that's the way it should be. She is an inspiration to all of our other avid readers."

Our Reading Superst★r should be very proud of her achievement: "I've read all 7 of the Harry Potters. I like it when a story has more than one book. I was quite excited to be the first one to read 15 books. When I told Mum that I got a certificate and a prize, she said, 'wow!'"

We would encourage all of our pupils to put some time aside to read for pleasure. Who will be our next Gold Reading Superst★r?


Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive