Maths Challenge Winner

July 02, 2014
Congratulations to the winner of last week's Maths Challenge: 'How many things can you think of that are shorter than a metre but longer than 50cm?'. As usual, we had some great responses. Well done to our Year 5 pupil who came up with a list of imaginative suggestions including: '11 5cm bottles next to each other'.

"I was at swimming when the winner was announced but I was overjoyed when I found out it was me! I won some chocolate buttons and a certificate. I've still got two chocolate buttons left because I'm like Charlie (from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory): I like to save my chocolate and enjoy it a bit at a time. I gave my mum and dad a chocolate button each. They're proud of me for winning the Maths Challenge."






Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive