Havering Music Festival

June 21, 2012
On Tuesday evening, 23 members of Hacton Choir took part in the Havering Music Festival. Miss Oddy from Havering Music School said:

"I think we can say that it was an absolute triumph and all down to the hard work that you all put in at your schools. It was a pleasure working with you and please send my congratulations to all of your choir members, who were so focussed and well behaved, but also sang and spoke their socks off. I hope it was as much fun for them to achieve such a high standard and perform at the Theatre as it was for me to conduct them. I think the spontaneous arm waving in the encore said it all!"

The event was thoroughly enjoyed by children and parents alike.

Well Done to all of you who took part!


Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive