Mrs Delmonte's Marathon

April 24, 2012
Having trained for many months in preparation for the London Marathon, I was not disappointed. Once I had conquered my nerves and settled into the race, I thoroughly enjoyed the whole event from start to finish. Seeing familiar faces along the route shouting words of encouragement certainly boosted me towards the end. In glorious sunshine, I crossed the finish line in 4 hours 16 minutes (and 4 seconds)! My 2012 marathon experience is one I will never forget... the sense of achievement is incredible. I have been overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of everyone at Hacton Primary and would like to thank everyone for their encouragement, support and sponsorship raising over £1000 for my chosen charity, Help the Hospices. Thank you.

Mrs Delmonte.


Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive